Tuesday 14 September 2010

Bursting Blisters and Broken Buses


The audience in Stockholm loved it!! 



I was upstairs using the little internet I could find and missed the beginning of the Kate but I saw all of SUPERCUTE! and the end of Kate, in Oslo the stage was much smaller so I didn’t get to see all of the new set but much more of it was up and the lights looked amazing. 

I have noticed I use the word amazing too much.

After the show, some of us wondered out for a walk, we bumped into SUPERCUTE in SevenEleven shopping for ‘candy’ again. And found a little kebab type shop on the side of the road with these swinging udder sauces; some falafel and mash potato wraps..

We all loaded the bus around 1am, and as planned everyone sat around to watch me pop my blister, video coming soon. It is on the rare occasion I wear heels and the evening before tour I decided it was a wise choice. This blister is bigger than I have ever seen, bulging out the side of my big toe every time I roll over in the night it wobbles and hurts.

Once plastered up, everyone made their way to bed until around 2.30am we heard Brett shouting for everyone to get up, get dressed, and get off! There was smoke coming from the engine. As we were on the motorway everyone clambered in their pyjamas over the barriers to safety, where we watched Paula tackle the engine.



No comments:

Post a Comment