Sunday 12 September 2010

Pre Tour Nerves

I had a dream.

Or nightmare so to speak about ruining Kate's life; I smashed her ceremonial egg which prevented her from ever getting married. Mum puts it down to pre-tour nerves, I quote "Probably cause you'll ruin the tour".

I don't hold Kate's career in my hands or anything with too much responsibility, however I'm still feeling the pressure. I am thee official tour blogger. The stress has caused me to break out in massive red spots all over my chin, or that could be the crap I ate whilst working on the video for "Later On" (don't worry I'm on some new medication now for my "acne").

Tour is lasting between 3-6 weeks for me, I'm not hundred percent on when I'm back home so that made it extra difficult to pack, how many pairs of knickers? Will I find the time to fake tan? Dry shampoo or let the grease roll?

I have been on tour before but never with the responsibility of being on the payroll and having "deadlines". Plus being 'sister of' opens me up to beatings* on top of telling offs. Not that Kate beats me...

So I will go with my pen, pretty Paperchase pad, and thesaurus. Wish me luck and keep your eyes and ears peeled for my behind the scenes blog!!

*All jokes aside, Kate hasn't beaten me since we were about 13.







No comments:

Post a Comment