Monday 13 September 2010

On Route To Oslo


Kate, Ryan and I eventually got to the hotel by Manchester airport around 4am, after an amazing wedding party with friends, photo booths and wigs galore! I didn’t get much time to spend in my Maritime themed room as we had to catch an early flight to Oslo. However we did manage to have time for breakfast, we didn’t hear the final call for our flight, Kate had mozzarella and tomato baguette and I had a tuna melt, which landed nicely on my leggings, in the general area of my vagina.

Fishy crotch until I find a washing machine.

I did bring more than one pair of leggings but they’re my favourite.

Once we finally arrived at the Rockefeller venue I got to meet SUPERCUTE! and they really are super cute! A few years ago whilst Kate was touring in America I met The Trachtenburg Family Slideshow Players, and daughter of the band Rachel has formed with June and Julia to create Supercute. They make all their own outfits, even their pyjamas. With Mama Tratchenburg on board too, the bus is much more homely; although both Kate and me were the last to choose bunks so we’re right by the toilet. I can feel a stench starting to form.

They were pretty new lights and a set design with Kate’s new tour, an umbrella full of lightbulbs, and a Supercute inspired outfit!!


No comments:

Post a Comment