Tuesday 26 October 2010

Belfast

We woke up in the car park of the student bar right beside all the dustbins. I had to hurry as Kate had a radio interview and everyone forgot to wake me up. Once I got into the venue I decided to avoid showering as the bins probably could have cleaned me up just the same. Baby wipes do a good enough job sometimes; plus I knew we would have a hotel tonight so I thought I could live a day without a wash. Touring is quite similar to being at a festival; that same dirty feeling.

Our Mama is Irish so we have always holidayed in Ireland and we did Irish dancing and joined an endless amount of Irish music groups when we were in school; and Kate ended up played Maggie In The Woods on tin whistle in the radio interview and her new single ‘Later On’.

You can catch the video on www.katenash.co.uk/video



Our older sister, Clare, joined us in Belfast later on in the evening, she was ridiculously hung over and her flight got delayed by a few hours. The rest of the day was spent moping around the dressing rooms, and occasionally wondering into the town and looking at the architecture/shopping.

The show went really well and the crowd were so enthusiastic; and we met two really nice girls after the show and they were the cutest fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment