Friday 15 October 2010

Professional Newcastle

Today Brett and Elliott spotted Professor Green in a cafe in Newcastle, and we found out he was playing the same night down the road. As I have a secret crush on Pro G I tweeted him and crossed my fingers he would appear and propose.

@ come down to @katenash - WE'RE DOWN THE ROAD AT THE O2 ACADEMY


As I had a sneaky nap before the show, I missed out on Professor Green's "people" getting in touch with Kate's "people" and arranging to hang out after the show, in conversation they mentioned that he thought she was a bit of alright and quite fancied her, and in response Ian (tour manager) said "Oh well her boyfriend, Ryan Jarman, is here with her tonight." 

There had been nothing seedy about the arrangement to all hang out, we genuinely thought it would be band and crew all hanging out and having a couple of drinks. However later on in the evening, Ian received another phone call calling the after show party off, as "now we know her boyfriend is here we aren't gonna bother coming down."

I think it would be wise of Professor Green to speak to Christine.

No comments:

Post a Comment