Wednesday 30 June 2010

Glastonbury

Last year I missed out on every festival and have been craving them ever since, slightly anticipating whether I would survive I packed twice as much as I usually would have. With the lineup being slightly disappointing there was only a few people I wanted to see; Snoop, Kate Nash, The Cribs, N Dubz, Stevie Wonder, LCD Soundsystem, The Gorrilaz, Hot Chip, Magnetic Man, etc.

Snoop Dogg being a priority, we made it on time, and blagged our way to watch from side stage. He was amazing, joined by Tinie Tempah, which somehow we missed noticing him pop up on stage, and several ridiculous body guards. 



However only having an hours sleep on the thursday night, me and stephanie went back to our tent and passed out missing a few people we had wanted to see. We ended up stumbling into the John Peel stage and seeing Groove Armada, they are amazing and obviously love what they do! And saw the last bit of Gorillaz when Snoop came out, PERFECT TIMING!!

Spending most of our time in the Dance Village, we saw N Dubz which was a bit of a mistake. Tinie Tempah was amazing but made us feel ashamed to be the same age and so unsuccessful. He is so beautiful. We caught the end of LCD Soundsystem, the beginning of Orbital, I love how gay they look; Sub Focus, Foreign Beggars, High Contrast. The Wow tent was too much fun and I want to steal all the decorations of paper pineapples, parrots, fruit and heart shaped flamingos!



On the saturday we saw Kate Nash and The Cribs, both AMAZZZZZING



The entire weekend was so much fun and I can't wait for the next festival!





No comments:

Post a Comment