Monday 21 June 2010

Music Makes Me . . .

Music makes me feel; like hormones pumping through my veins it determines my mood, allowing me to feel any emotion I want, even the unfamiliar ones.

Known for being cynical, sarcastic and slightly frank on occasion; a song, lyrics or a key can push me in the direction of a more sentimental, warm hearted state of mind, without having to change who I am.

My head is filled with never ending songs, from Modest Mouse to Deadmou5 to my beat boxing subconscious, which when reaching my mouth never sounds quite as good.

Feeling most at home when waking up to some indie kid strumming at a festival, getting grimey whilst watching the Wu Tang Clan at one of London’s biggest clubs, air guitaring to Guns N’ Roses with my mosher friends, or clocking an uncle swinging to the sixties at a relatives wedding.

There is no relationship, like my relationship with music.

No comments:

Post a Comment