Monday 21 June 2010

You gotta have faith

Despite the fact we [England] haven't won The World Cup for forty four years, there seems to be a ridiculous amount of faith that the england team still have the potential to win it. And I love it!
It's probably the only time the country unites as one, and I wish that these silly spoilt little brats aka the football team would shape up! 



My mama has a different opinion and was shouting all of friday night about letting our dog Molly join the team; saying "people seem to forget that this is their full time job, the only purpose they have on the pitch is to score or at least not let the ball slip past you into the goal. they get paid too much!"


They definitely get paid far too much and should have a clause in their contracts, only allowing them to get paid the full blow when they win! plus Molly is amazing at football however doesn't quite understand the concept of the game.


I am finger crossing, even my finger toes, that they get through into the next round. PLEASE


JME:
(via twitter)
❝I can't believe we only managed a draw against a shit team we should easily have beaten... I'm ashamed to call myself Algerian❞

No comments:

Post a Comment