Friday 18 June 2010

My iPhone has a mind of it's own . . .


"A severe lack of respect: if I was to sum up our relationship. She wanted me for so long because I was the best, I had the slickest design, the brand name not to mention the touch screen. I’m meant to be caressed not smeared with greasy fingers and powdered cheeks.
When we first met it was love at first sight. I was treated like a real lady should be, mats placed down for me, covers to protect me, and everything else pushed aside for my attention. Now I get thrown on the bed and flipped off by some tossing of the quilt. I’ve been left in such dingy places, the toilets of some trashy club, houses of people she barely knows, and once the bottom of someone’s boot.
For two days!
I was abandoned, left in the dark, being driven around although not knowing where I was being taken. I felt like the victim of some soon to be horrendous murder, wondering when and if I’d ever see the light of day. My kidnapper sounded familiar, I’m sure she’d been at the other end of one of my calls, although muffled her voice was distinctive, she used the same telephone greeting for everyone.


Not only was I being kidnapped, I was being driven around by a particularly unsafe driver; I could feel her accelerating whenever she had the opportunity, she had to be going more than thirty, and we definitely weren’t on any motorways. Cruising through whatever city we were in, blaring her ghastly music, and answering her phone, did she not have any idea what damage she could cause?"

No comments:

Post a Comment